Acute and chronic eczema, pimples, herpes, rashes, eschar.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Apis mellifica: Oedematous and erysipelatous circumscribed swelling, stabbing inflammation of serous coat, itching dermatosis.
Arsen. alb.: Dryness of the skin with formation of scales, eczema with formation of blisters turning into pustules and eschar. Dandruff. Thick, scaly eczema of scalp with stinking pus.
Rhus Tox.: Erysipelatous skin, formation of reddish blisters. Erythema turning rapidly into blisters, often accompanied by oedema. Formation of pus and eschar. Skin around eczema is red and inflamed.
- In the morning and evening 10-15 drops in some water for a longer period of time.
- In chronic eczema constitutional improvements may be achieved by adding R 21 daily 10-15 drops.
- To improve immune response: additionally R 26.
- In scarlet fever and infections accompanied by skin changes: see R 1.
- In herpes zoster: see R 68.
- In psoriasis: see R 65.
- In craddle cap: compare R 34.
- In measles: see R 62.