Weakness of the conduction and hypotony. Exhaustion of the heart and lassitude ensue.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Crataegus: General tonic of the myocardium.
Laurocerasus: Irritation of the breathing system as a result of its content of prussic acid.
Oleander: Specific action on conduction; raises blood-pressure which it regularizes.
The combined effect of the present remedy already shows after a few days treatment a correction of the venous tension and a regularization of the blood-pressure.
This preparation is ideal for feminine anaemia following upon loss of blood in child-birth, or in cases of low blood pressure following upon infectious illnesses, i.e. influenza, angina etc.; also in general vegetative dystonia coupled with a lowering of blood pressure.
- As prolonged cure: 3 times daily 10-15-20 drops in some water before or after meals.
- In acute cases every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
- In case of recurring pains and intermittence of circulatory weakness, 10-15 drops every 5-10 minutes, possibly undiluted or in a little warm water..
- Sleep must be regularized; this is especially imperative with young mothers weakened after childbirth.
- Complementary remedies: R31 and R2.