Any viral type disease such as Viral Fever, Measles, Mononucleosis, Herpes, Flu, Swine Flu, Dengue, Hand Foot and Mouth disease(HFMD) etc. An effective Anti-viral medicine.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Coxsackie, Diphterinum, Epstein Barr, Herpes simplex, Herpes zoster, Influencinum, Mononucleosis, Morbillinum, Poliomyelitis, V-Grippe:
The above ingredients are highly dilutes so that none of the virus remains in the product but that the energy of the virus stimulates the immune system to defend against the intruders. This becomes a safe immuniza-tion formula to safely (without side effects) increase the natural defense against virus.
Caryophyllus aromaticus: Natural anti viral.
Euphrasia: Immune stimulant.
- As a natural immunization formula this anti viral formula is safe for child-ren and should be used 3 drops 3 times a day for 3 days
- Every month for the first two years of life.The formula can be adminstered into the umbilicus and rubbed into the skin with the child's hand.For use with older childern or adults 10 drops 3 times daily to counteract viral di-seases or 10 drops once a day as a preventative
- In case of influenza use R6
- for feverR1
- Chickenpox R68
- Herps zoster R68,R30
- Measles R62
- Mumps R1,R26
- Cough R8,R9
- Remove patient from animal protein and increase vitamin-C use and essential fatty acids
- With bacterial involvement R87
- With fungal involvement R82.
- For stress involvement Vita-C forte
Exposure to virus starts the infiltration leading to the disease.The immune system's condition during the incubation stage determines the degree and extent of the proliferation of the viral disease.Preventing exposure is important but even more so is keeping a healthy immune system,which allows the virus to do its work without threat to penetrate a cell to proliferate.Virus are modified types of RNA or DNA which carry messages from organisma.In nature virus are kept in check by bacteria and fungus.This tringle of micro organisma supplies a needed balance so that neither of these three becomes dominant. Excess antibiotics upsets this balance and lets virus and fungus grow.